Sava Beach Villas fronts onto the golden sands of beautiful Natai Beach, a 10-kilometre stretch of pristine Thai coastline to the north of Phuket Island. The villas offer a tranquil hideaway in a rural setting but is only an hour away from the buzz of Phuket’s beach resorts and less than half an hour from the island’s international airport. Natai Beach is perfect for paddleboarding, kayaking and swimming and The Aleenta and Iniala Beach resorts, both just along the sand, offer award-winning dining.
- Aleenta Resort
- 0.90 km
- Sarasin Bridge
- 8 km
- Aquella Golf & Country Club
- 23.90 km
- Phuket International Airport
- 25 km
- Phang Nga Bay Park
- 40 km
- Khao Lak National Park
- 46 km
- Phuket Town
- 52 km
Things to Do
Each Sava Beach Villa offers plenty to keep families and friends entertained without leaving the luxurious and spacious villa grounds, but the idyllic Phang Nga and northern Phuket area is worth exploring, with some of Thailand’s most breath-taking natural sights, excellent dining and leisure activities within easy reach. And for those in search of a bit more holiday variety, the shopping centres, bars, street markets and notable dining scene on Phuket island are just an hour’s drive away.
Here’s a selection of some of the places we’d recommend exploring beyond Sava Beach Villas:
- Unleash your inner Indiana Jones and cool down in a waterfall pool on a mini jungle trek at one of the nearby Phang Nga parks.
- Discover the rich marine life and stunning white beaches of the Similan islands on a snorkelling or diving day trip (mid October to mid May only).
- Bring your camera and explore the coastal roads of the Natai Beach area by bike. Cycle through lush rural landscapes among coconut and banana plantations.
- Charter a luxury yacht or traditional longtail boat for a cruise around Phang Nga Bay and its dramatically steep limestone islands, and don’t miss the chance to do a sea kayak journey through the caves and dreamy hidden lagoons.
- Embark on a gastronomic tour at the celebrated restaurants of nearby Iniala and Aleenta resorts, or try some of the low-key eateries serving authentic Thai fare on the Natai beachfront or in Kokkloy town.
- Treat the family to a soak-and-slide adventure at Splash Jungle on Mai Khao Beach near Phuket airport, or Dino Sea Water Park, just eight kilometres away.
- Take in the inspiring views over Phang Nga Bay with a visit to the stunning Samet Nangshe viewpoint, best seen at sunrise.
- Golf fans can visit Aquella Golf & Country Club, nominated as Thailand's best golf course 2023. Located only 15km from Natai Beach, the 18-hole championship course boasts family friendly amenities spread across 1.8 million square meters of the Kingdom’s most breathtaking landscape with an uninterrupted private beachfront stretching over two and a half kilometres.
- For some wildlife encounters with an ethical edge, go to the Phuket Elephant Sanctuary, a refuge centre for elephants retired from the tourist trade, or stop by the Gibbon Rehabilitation Project near Bang Pae Waterfall, a rescue and release centre for abused primates and other animals.
- Take a stroll around Phuket Town for its local food, chic cafés, arts and craft studios, street markets and wall murals, and soak up the colourful Old Town atmosphere of the restored Sino-Portuguese buildings and Chinese shrines.